Data protection information on the processing of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons when processing personal data
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we will provide you with the necessary information in relation to the processing that we will carry out with your personal data, more precisely in relation to the categories of data processed, the purposes the modalities of administration, the scope of the transmission and dissemination of the same data, the expected duration for which they will be stored, the possibility of data transmission to third countries and the existence of profiling processes that your personal data is processed as the subject could have.
1. Purpose of processing
The processing of the data takes place depending on the services made available to you, for which you have provided us with your personal data, for the following purposes:
Purposes in connection with the processing carried out via our websites
1. Management of the data subject’s access to the web portals of the person responsible as well as their use and application on the basis of the implemented technologies and tools (SERVICE reserved area website);
2. Management of reservations for visits and stays in our wineries or reservations in our restaurants
3. Answering requests for information from the data subject
4. Manage incoming CVs sent by data subjects who intend to apply for a position at our facilities
5. Administration of the registration required for participation in competitions we run and for the distribution of tasting vouchers
6. Management of registrations for surveys / quizzes that we offer to data subjects
7. Management and activation of newsletter registrations
Purposes related to the free WiFi service in our facilities
8. Activation and provision of the WLAN service called “GUEST” and administration of the respective access authorizations
Purposes related to the CRM Divinea application for the registration of visitors during events or events
9. Registration of visitor registration and contact information
10. Sending of commercial and promotional information by post, email, telephone contact and SMS
11. Registration for the newsletter (if commercial content is planned);
12. Market research.
Purposes related to profiling
13. Analyzes of customs, behavior and consumption preferences with the aim of creating a profile of the data subject for sending messages with advertising content, offers or other commercial communications that are relevant to the interests of the recipient. The data is stored for a period that is appropriate to the objectives pursued.
2. Type of data provision
Your personal data are collected in order to comply with your express request or to provide one of our services that you wish to use. Otherwise, the processing is always based on consent.
The provision of your data is required on all occasions in which you are asked to activate / perform / provide one of the services that we offer to you (ie for processing for the purposes described above under numbers 1-8).
The processing of personal data for marketing and profiling purposes only takes place with the express and special consent of the person concerned.
Consent to processing for profiling purposes implies consent for marketing purposes, as this activity is only carried out after an interest profile has been drawn up for the recipient. No direct marketing activities will be carried out against you if the preparatory profiling processes are not possible.
The refusal to give consent to processing for marketing and profiling purposes has no consequences for the data subject with regard to the possibility of using the other services offered.
The user is free to revoke the consent given at any time.
3. Modalities of processing
The processing of your personal data takes place in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, processing in good faith and transparency. It is carried out with electronic instruments, but also with paper archives that are suitable for archiving, administration and transmission. The processing is carried out with instruments that are appropriate and state-of-the-art in order to guarantee security and confidentiality through the use of suitable procedures that prevent the risk of loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized use and distribution.
4. Scope and purpose of forwarding and dissemination
Employees and / or employees of the company who are appointed as the person responsible for the processing and / or as the processor may gain knowledge of your personal data.
The personal data can be passed on to third parties in order to fulfill legal obligations or to comply with orders from authorized authorities or to assert or defend rights or claims in court.
Your personal data can be made available to the following persons / institutions for the purposes mentioned above:
- Dealer network of the person responsible (holder of the data processing rights)
- Third parties who carry out special cooperation orders for our company’s account for advisory, commercial and advertising purposes;
- Companies associated with or dependent on the Brancaia Group. Your personal data will not be disseminated or passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned, unless this is required by laws or regulations or EU legal provisions.
5. Transfer of personal data to countries outside the European Union
The personal data provided by you and processed for the purposes described above will under no circumstances be transmitted to countries that do not belong to the European Union. Should such a transmission be necessary in the future, this is only possible after you have given your express, informed consent.
6. Retention periods of your personal
Data will only be kept for the duration necessary to activate / perform / provide the service you have signed, and more generally in accordance with the legal provisions or the relevant provisions issued by the Italian or European supervisory authority.
7. People and positions
The person responsible (owner of the data processing) is: Brancaia SARL, tax number. and VAT ID no. 00818730525, legal seat in Località Poppi 42b, 53017, Radda in Chianti (SI), Italy, administrative seat in Località Belevedere 115, 53034 Colle di Val d’Elsa (SI), Italy.
8. Exercise of Rights
We would like to point out that you can exercise the rights provided by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council at any time and which we reproduce in the appendix.
We therefore inform you that you have the following rights:
- You have the right to information from the person responsible about the personal data concerning you, to access to the data concerned, to correction or deletion, to completion of incomplete personal data, to restriction of processing; on receiving the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format; to withdraw any consent given to the processing of your sensitive data at any time and to oppose the use of the data in whole or in part;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian data protection authority “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali”, following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the supervisory authority: http://www.garanteprivacy.it
- You have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the time of revocation;
These rights can be exercised by writing directly to the person in charge by paper mail or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the opportunity:
- to revoke previously given consents
- Change your personal data
- to request deletion from the data controller’s databases (with the exception of cases in which statutory provisions provide for an obligation to store and retain)
- to request an extension of the data
- to request data portability
When submitting the request for information and access electronically, it is agreed that the information will be provided in a common electronic format.
For further information and details, we refer to an excerpt from Articles 15 to 25 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, which can be viewed at this link:
Legal basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Article 13: Information to be provided when collecting personal data from the data subject
Article 15: right of access of the data subject
Article 16: Right to rectification
Article 17: right to cancellation
Article 18: Right to restriction of processing
Article 20: right to data portability
Article 21: right of objection
Article 22: Automated decisions in individual cases including profiling